General Rules :
1. It is necessary for the students to strictly follow the dates in the notices issued by the college and university from time to time.
2. Students are responsible for maintaining peace and order in the campus and not disturbing classes.
3. Students will contact in-charges concerned and respective authorities for solving their problems.
4. Necessary information are put on the notice board for running the college. Students are advised to pay attention to the notices put on the notice board, website and on the website of the university for regular updates.
5. Students are expected to be disciplined and follow the following rule strictly:
Academic Assessment Procedure
- Candidates will obtain application forms from the college office and after duly filling it, submit the same before the last date
- The candidates will be interviewed for admission. They must be personally present before the admission committee at the time of interview with their original certificates, get admission recommended and get their signatures attested. Admission will be granted on depositing original transfer certificate and character certificate. Identity card of the College will be completely filled along with admission application form and the same will be given to the candidates as soon as he deposits the fee. The candidates will have to be compulsorily present before the admission committee and it will not be possible to grand admission in case a candidate remains absent.
- The candidates whose admission is sanctioned will have to deposit the prescribed fee within the prescribed period on the Bank extension counter in the College. Failure to do so will lead to automatic cancellation of the admission and the next candidate in merit will be given admission.
- In case of failure to get admission in a particular department, the same admission form may not be used for admission to another department. If a candidate does not hope to get admission in a particular department and if he/she is desirous of seeking admission in another department he/she may apply separately for admission to such faculty before the prescribed date.
- The timetable will be pasted on the notice board/website immediately after the last date of admission and teaching shall commence accordingly.
- It is compulsory for each student to carry identity card. Entry to the college campus without identity card is prohibited.
- If a student is caught with a forged identity card, the college administration will initiate disciplinary and legal action against the student.
- Students passing the compartmental examination will not be considered for admission after the admission date is over.
Anti Ragging rules :
The Hon’ble Supreme Court of India has issued very strict instructions to curb the menace of ragging in institutions and has passed an order in May 2007 in which ragging has been declared a punishable offence and anyone indulging in ragging shall be strictly punished immediately.
Anti Ragging Committee/ Squad have been constituted
University Rules and Regulation